Wednesday 10 September 2014

Lingering In Libraries (#2)

A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani 

'When Agatha secretly wishes she’d chosen a different happy ending, she reopens the gates to the School for Good and Evil. But the world she and Sophie once knew has changed.


Witches and princesses, warlocks and princes are no longer enemies. New bonds are forming; old bonds are being shattered. But underneath this uneasy arrangement, a war is brewing and a dangerous enemy rises. As Agatha and Sophie battle to restore peace, an unexpected threat could destroy everything, and everyone, they love—and this time, it comes from within.'

I fell in love with the first book in the series, 'The School for Good and Evil' and I really wanted to get the second one. When I saw it in the library, I was torn between that an another book, since I knew that with school I wouldn't finish two library books on top of the ones that I had in the house and my mam might kill me. In the end I got my sister to pick out which one I should get and she said to get this one since I've been dying to read it. The book isn't due in until the end of the month but I'm really looking forward to reading it! 

 photo signature1_zpsda2bb39d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment