Wednesday 18 December 2013

Playlist: Christmas 2013



One of my favourite parts of Christmas is Christmas music, so I put together a little playlist on Spotify. You can use the link if you have a Spotify account but the playlist is also embedded below.


i. Merry Christmas Everyone – Shakin’ Stevens /// ii. Fairytale of New York – The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl /// iii. Stop The Cavalry – Jona Lewie /// iv. Feliz Navidad – Jose Feliciano/// v. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Frank Sinatra /// vi. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Michael Buble ///vii. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let it Snow! - Frank Sinatra /// viii. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee /// ix. Do You Hear What I Hear? – Susan Boyle & Amber Stassi /// x. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – Jackson 5 /// xi. Baby It’s Cold Outside – Glee Cast /// xii. Carol of the Bells – Pentatonix /// xiii. I Believe In Father Christmas – Greg Lake /// xiv. Last Christmas – Wham /// xv. Santa Baby ­– Michael Buble /// xvi. Do They Know It’s Christmas? (Feed The World) – Band Aid /// xvii. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams /// xviii. I Believe in Father Christmas – Greg Lake ///xix. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – John Mathis /// xx. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Wizzard /// xxi. Little Drummer Boy – Glee Cast /// xxii. My Only Wish (This Year) – Britney Spears /// xxiii. Silent Night – Michael Buble /// xxiv. Step Into Christmas – Elton John 


No comments:

Post a Comment