Saturday 14 December 2013

B is for: 'Backseat Serenade' by All Time Low



This week’s song is from All Time low’s latest album ‘Don’t Panic’, Backseat Serenade. 

This wasn’t one of the first songs that I had heard on their album but I ended up seeing the audio post to it on tumblr before I had the chance to get through the full album. At first it was just one of those songs. It was catchy and I didn’t mind listening to it. 

The more I started to listen to it the more I loved it. It just starts off really mellow and as soon as it hits the chorus I start yelling along to it. The whole song just seems to have a huge summer vibe to it, which I love. The chorus has to be my favourite part of the song because of all the imagery in my mind that goes with it all. 

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the song, below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment