Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Tag 2013


Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or a synthetic one?

We’ve only ever had synthetic Christmas trees; we’ve gone through green, white and are currently on black. I would love to have a real Christmas tree one year though. I would love the smell of them and I think that it would just be more fun to decorate as well.

You’re in a coffee shop, it’s December, what do you buy? 

Definitely a peppermint hot chocolate. Nothing could beat that for me. 

What’s your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree? 

At the moment our tree has a silver and blue colour scheme going on. Personally though, I would love for one year to have a black and purple colour scheme on a tree. I think it would look really nice.

Giving or receiving presents? 

Giving. I don’t mind what I get, if I get anything at all but I love giving presents to people. Especially when it’s my sister and she has said that she wants something ages ago and doesn’t realise I’ve gotten it for her. I think it surprises her sometimes with some of the things I remember and end up getting her. 

To mince pie or not to? 

I have never in my life tried a mice pie before and I don’t think I will anytime soon. I don’t really think that anyone I know actually likes those things. 

What’s your traditional Sunday lunch? 

Turkey, mash potatoes, roast potatoes, parsnips, sprouts, carrots, Yorkshire puddings, gravy, stuffing and then some kind of cake for our dessert. 

Christmas day fashion? 

Our whole family always ends up in pyjamas. Comfort over style! My mam tried asking me to wear a dress this year for Christmas but I love my pyjamas too much. It’s not as though we go anywhere. 

What’s your favourite Christmas song? 

I love the Michael Buble ones thanks to my sister. I can actually sing his songs because they’re low enough for me. I also love Carol of the Bells, I don’t know why but I just really love that one. 

What’s your favourite Christmas film? 

There are two, Four Christmases which I always find extremely funny and Elf! 

Open presents before or after lunch? 

Before! My family is way too impatient to wait until after lunch. If we had the choice we would be opening them on Christmas Eve when they’re all set out down my Nan’s house.

No comments:

Post a Comment