Saturday 18 January 2014

Music Challenge: G is for 'Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy?' by Fall Out Boy


This week’s song is Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy? By Fall Out Boy from their album ‘Take This To Your Grave’.

Firstly, I just want to comment on the title of this song, and every other Fall Out Boy song to be honest with you. They always seem to be a mile long but I always love reading them.

My sister started to listen to Fall Out Boy when I was quite young and because I was often around when she listened to it I always picked it up. So, as I got older I ended up taking their music off my sister and putting it on my iPod and this ended up being one of my favourite song of theirs. 

I would love to say that I know all the lyrics to this song but like with all the other Fall Out Boy songs there are points where I genuinely have no clue what they are saying and sing whatever I think it sounds like. 

I love the beat to this song though but the problem I find with it is that I always want to get up and just flail to it which isn’t always the best idea when I’m in the car or in my ICT lessons. But still, this will always be an amazing song to me that I can listen to no matter what mood I’m in. 

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments, on the song, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment