Saturday 25 January 2014

H is for: 'Hall of Fame' by the Script ft. Will.I.Am



This week’s song is Hall of Fame by The Script ft. Will.I.Am from The Script’s album ‘#3

There is noting that I hate about this song. When it first came out I fell in love with it. I remember it coming out just after the Olympic had finished and listening to it on one of the music channels.

This is one of the songs that whenever I listen to it, it always makes a shiver run down my spine. In a good way. It gets me extremely emotional but it really makes me want to fight for my dreams. It’s such an inspiring song.
I love the combination of the Script and Will.I.Am, it works perfectly together and they sound amazing. It just makes me think that it doesn’t matter what you do, for someone you’re going to be in their Hall of Fame. That there are so many more than ones just for celebrities.

No matter how many times I listen to this song, I never seem to get tired of it. It’s on my playlist for whenever I need some inspiration to get through work.

Leave your thoughts and comments, on the song, below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment