Wednesday 8 October 2014

My Month On Instagram: September 2014

September seemed to be a pretty busy month with me on Instagram. Here's what happened!

So I got through my first day of food and now I have amazing food.
First day back and history homework has arrived! 
I feel like I understand this but watch me get it wrong.
Currently Reading: Naomi & Ely's No Kiss List

My sister booked the Harry Potter Studio Tour for my birthday!
Currently on a train to get to Hogwarts with her!
Finally here!






Dream car


Mandrake in the house
The sketches that they used for the scenery and props were just amazing! 
So, my history teacher no longer has a door handle on his door... 
Please don't say I'm going to cry...


Starting with food theory.

ICT please be good to me
Can't believe that I managed to get through the Admiral Swansea Bay 10K


Two weeks down, another ten to go but it's an amazing course!
I glue things in the weirdest way just so they fit.
Kinda leaving the dining room table in a mess...
Screme Egg!

So, that's what I've been up to this month on instgram. The link to my profile is on the side if anyone wants to follow it and I'd love to know you're usernames so I can follow you guys as well.

 photo signature1_zpsda2bb39d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment