Monday 9 March 2015

Looking Back At: February 2015



Waaaap! The thought of being in yet another month is slightly scary and didn't at all remind me that I had a wrap up that I needed to write. I don't think I took that long to remember though. However, the thought normally strikes me in the last few days of the month. 

What's Been Going On?

February for me wasn't a particularly busy month. However, there were a few important dates on the calendar that I was sure I wasn't going to forget. Both my mam and sister's birthday were this month and were only three days apart. Both were really great days and they both seemed to be happy by the end of them. So, I couldn't really complain. 

I also had yet another Duke of Edinburgh walk this month. A good chunk of our walk made up walk opposite some waterfalls which were absolutely stunning and it made the walk that little bit nicer to walk alongside. It was nice to actually have a walk for once where I didn't need to be bundled up in four layers. About twenty minutes into the walk, I had to take my scarf, coat and hoodie off and was left in my t-shirt. The walks just become a little bit more enjoyable when you aren't trying to keep warm at the same time. 

This was literally my month though since not much else happened. I was just plodding along with the days and getting my school work done.

Books?

I think I managed to get through a good chunk of books this month. Especially since one of them was quite thick and it did take me a little while to get through. This month, I read:
  • When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
  • Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 
I started reading a few other books which I'm still getting through and hopefully I'll finish them this month. They are:
  • Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews 
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
 photo signature1_zpsda2bb39d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment