Saturday 14 February 2015

Four Valentine's Day Reads

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I was thinking of a post ot relate to the occasion and I thought what better way than to share with you guys, some of my favourite romantic books. So,. are my top four Valentine's Day Reads.

Anna and the French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins
This is a perfect book to read on Valentine's Day as you follow Anna and Etienne's journey on the streets of Paris. The perfect contemporary-romance book that you can just lose yourself into. I fell in love with this book and can still not get over it. 





Wither by Lauren DeStefano 
Although this book is a dystopian novel, romance a theme that heavily runs throughout the book. The kind of book that you would want to read if you were looking for romance but wanted it to come along with a something else. 





The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 
The movie is out, the book has been published for a while now. This is a contemporary book that is based very heavily on romance but it has a lot of moments that can be upsetting. This is the type of book that you would read if you wanted a book that would make you cry and feel so many feels along the way. 






Twlight by Stephanie Meyer 
What a lot of people would call the ultimate supernatural love story. I put this one on the list because I do love reading it. Edward and Bella's story was one that I did enjoy following and I wouldn't really mind rereading the book. It's the perfect book to curl up with and fall in love with characters again and again. 

 photo signature1_zpsda2bb39d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment