Sunday 21 December 2014

Wanderlust: New York (#1)

New York City, aka the city that never sleeps. It's been a place that I've wanted to go for so long and I finally get the chance to this month. One week away with my sister in what looks like such a beautiful city. I cannot wait to get there! 

There are so many things that I'm looking forward to seeing when we're there, Broadway being one of them. I love musicals and I've gone to West End with my school but Broadway is a place that I always wanted to go. We've booked tickets to go and watch 'Les Mis' and I really can't wait to watch. 

Top of the Rock and the Empire State Building Observation Deck are two places that I have a feeling might take my breath away whilst also making my legs shake. It's going to be amazing to have an overlook of New York. 

One of the other places that I can't wait to go and see in the Natural History Museum there, especially since I love watch 'Night At the Museum'. I'm going to be like a child wanting to see everything there. 

There are so many other places that I want to go and see in New York and so many of them that we will be seeing but those are just a few of the ones that I'm really excited to see and I'll be doing a few posts of my trip there later on. 28th of December couldn't come any quicker for me right now!
 photo signature1_zpsda2bb39d.jpg

*This post idea originally came from Pagex394

No comments:

Post a Comment