Tuesday 4 March 2014

Book Haul Time! (#2)

So, I’ve managed to accumulate quite a few books since Christmas and though they aren’t that many but I thought I might share the books that I have in a miniature book haul!



The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting
Delirium (Delirium Trilogy #1) by Lauren Oliver 

The Pledge is actually a book I haven’t heard of before but my sister got it for me and it actually looks extremely interesting and I’m looking forward to reading it. It’s the first in a series so we shall see how it does. Delirium on the other hand was one that has been on my wishlist on the Book Depository and I ended up getting when I signed up for the Ninja Book Swap. I haven’t gotten around to reading it just yet but hopefully I will be able to soon. 




Undone by Cat Clarke
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani 

These are two book that I had end up getting from Amber at The Mile Long Bookshelf. I’ve read on of Cat Clarke’s books and absolutely loved her writing style and when I saw that this one was up for grabs I couldn’t help but ask for it! The School for Good and Evil was one that I saw in my Waterstones but I never really picked it up after seeing the cover for some reason. I ended up looking up the blurb on Goodreads and it actually look really good. I’ve started reading it and am about a good 100 pages into the book so far and I’m loving it so far. 




Larby Lodge by G&P Gallcher
Severed Heads, Broken Heart by Robyn Schneider

I ended up winning Larby Lodge over on twitter in exchange for writing a review on it on Amazon. I can say quite truthfully that even though I’m only a chapter into the book it has really intrigued me and I’ve really been enjoying it so I’m looking forward to getting into more of the book! Severed Heads Broken Hearts was supposed to be one of my sister’s birthday present but she ended up getting it before I could give it to her. So, I ended up keeping the copy because it was a book that I really wanted to read as well. I’ve already read it and I cannot express how much I love this book! 




Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead 

These are my last set to tell you guys and the ones that I’ most excited about! This was a set of books that my sister got me because she knows how obsessed I am with them! I am in love with them and I kind of just want to continuously read the whole set until I’m done but that’s probably not the best idea! 

That’s my book haul for now! What books have to guys recently gotten and have you got any of the same ones as me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment